Shanahan Neighbors for Climate Action (SNCA)
is a grassroots neighborhood organization dedicated to creating a strongly connected community working together to foster a sustainable future.
We are taking action to effect positive change by:
- Empowering neighbors to make lifestyle changes that support a sustainable future.
- Recognizing our individual and collective responsibility toward the natural environment, our resources, and our community.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and information related to the environment and our impacts on it.
- Promoting environmental stewardship by increasing awareness, local action, and global thinking.
- Encouraging environmentally sustainable practices in daily decision making.
- Leading by example throughout the neighborhood and beyond.